User anonymity and personal information
Log files are maintained and analysed of all requests for files on this website’s web servers. Log files do not capture personal information but do capture the user’s IP address, which is automatically recognised by our web servers.
Aggregated analysis of these log files is used to monitor website usage. These analyses may be made to available to inspire2aspire staff and partner agencies to allow them to measure, for example, overall popularity of the site and typical user paths through the site.
Except as stated already, inspire2aspire will make no attempt to identify individual users. You should be aware, however, that access to web pages will generally create log entries in the systems of your ISP or network service provider. These entities may be in a position to identify the client computer equipment used to access a page. Such monitoring would be done by the provider of network services and is beyond the responsibility or control of inspire2aspire.
inspire2aspire will make no attempt to track or identify individual users, except where there is a reasonable suspicion that unauthorised access to systems is being attempted. In the case of all users, inspire2aspire reserves the right to attempt to identify and track any individual who is reasonably suspected of trying to gain unauthorised access to computer systems or resources operating as part of inspire2aspire web services.
As a condition of use of this site, all users must give permission for inspire2aspire to use its access logs to attempt to track users who are reasonably suspected of gaining, or attempting to gain, unauthorised access.
All log file information collected by inspire2aspire is kept secure and no access to raw log files is given to any third party.
This website does not store any information that would, on its own, allow us to identify individual users of this service without their permission. Any cookies that may be used by this website are used either solely on a per session basis or to maintain user preferences. Cookies are not shared with any third parties.
- __utma, __utmb, __utmc, __utmz : Google Analytics
We use Google Analytics to monitor traffic levels, search queries and visits to this website. Google Analytics stores IP address anonamously on its servers in the US, and neither inspire2aspire or Google associate your IP address with any personally identifiable information. These cookies enable Google to determine whether you are a return visitor to the site, and to track the pages that you visit during your session.
- exp_last_visit, exp_tracker, exp_last_activity : ExpressionEngine
- exp_css_skin : ExpressionEngine
This cookie is used purely to remember your preference of colour palette and holds no personal information. In case you haven't found this yet, head to the homepage and choose one of the colour palettes beneath the main graphic and enjoy our site in a whole new way.
Protection and Confidentiality
Some services on this website require us to collect personal information from you. To comply with the Data Protection Act, we have a duty to tell you how we store the information we collect and how it is used.We have committed to the Personal Information Promise where you can find our name listed under Brown² Profit Consultancy Ltd t/a inspire2aspire. In the promise we commit to the following. To
1. value the personal information entrusted to us and make sure we respect that trust;
2. go further than just the letter of the law when it comes to handling personal information, and adopt good practice standards;
3. consider and address the privacy risks first when we are planning to use or hold personal information in new ways, such as when introducing new systems;
4. be open with individuals about how we use their information and who we give it to;
5. make it easy for individuals to access and correct their personal information;
6. keep personal information to the minimum necessary and delete it when we no longer need it;
7. have effective safeguards in place to make sure personal information is kept securely and does not fall into the wrong hands;
8. provide training to staff who handle personal information and treat it as a disciplinary matter if they misuse or don’t look after personal information properly;
9. put appropriate financial and human resources into looking after personal information to make sure we can live up to our promises;
10. regularly check that we are.
Any information you do submit will be stored securely and will never be passed on or sold to any third party. Specifically this will include names and contact details submitted through our site via the contact form and our email newsletter sign up form - these will only be used for the purposes they were submitted to meet and not forwarded on to others outside inspire2aspire without your permission.