According to the government about half of all UK farms use some form of diversified activity in their farming business and these bring an average of £10,400 extra revenue per farm.
Our goal is to work with you to help you be as successful as possible if you want to diversify or already have and want to be more successful.
We can help you at every stage of the journey:
- Thinking about why you want to diversify and helping you set some realistic goals and criteria to judge which opportunities are the best to pursue.
- Coming up with ideas to choose from in a Creative Think Tank session. We have worked in over a 100 different sectors and done new product and business development for over 30 years. We are specialists in innovation but the skill is in choosing the right ideas to pursue.
- Testing the feasibility of the ideas. You need to know if it will work and the risks, the investment and the potential return (including the impact of tax), we can help you with all of that and how it might get funded.
- Getting it to market quickly. We have written business plans that attract millions of pounds in funding and can help you with launch strategies and practical action plans
- Standing out from the crowd. We can help you make an existing business stand out from the crowd and save you thousands in marketing
- Increasing profits. Growth is only worthwhile if you are profitable so we can also help you identify ways to increase your profits